We are interested in collaborating with bloggers and writers who want to guest post on our website.
The first article you publish on our website is free of charge.
This is a great opportunity for bloggers and writers who want to expand their reach and put their content out there.
We prioritize the quality of the articles on our website and only accept topics suitable for our niche and educational or informative in nature. We do not publish or link articles promoting casinos, pornography, terrorism, and harm.
Our admin team will check if the content is suitable for our audience and make the final decision to publish a guest article. You can pitch us your blog ideas by sending us an email.
Please contact us if you want to publish more guest posts.
Knowledge Netizen Guest Post Guidelines
Article language: English
- By posting your article with us as a guest author, you agree that the article is original and unpublished (online or offline) and will not be published elsewhere.
- Before submitting your article with us, please ensure it is unique and not copied from anywhere on the Web.
- The word count is a minimum of 500 words.
- We will create an author box containing your name, a short bio of your choice, a photo of you should you wish to add it, and any contact information or links (social media, website, contact info).
- We will run Google ads on your article.
- Your article won’t be published right after you submit the draft to us, but we will post it within 30~60 days, and When your article is published, we will email you the link.
If interested, you can email our support team via [email protected] to ensure smooth communication.
We welcome high-quality educational or informative guest blog posts in the following categories.
- Arts and Culture
- Business Success
- Latest Gadgets and Tech Reviews
- Health & Insurance
- How-to guides, tips, DIY ideas
- Digital Marketing
- Lifestyle & Fashion
- Healthy Recipes for Special Diets
- Mental Health
What is a guest post?
A guest post can be a great way to get your work seen by a wider audience and to learn more about different subjects. You must keep a few things in mind when submitting a guest post. The first is that the article should be high quality. Ensure the text is well-written and the content is relevant to the blog’s audience. Additionally, ensure you have met all of the submission guidelines outlined by the blog you’re submitting to. Finally, make sure you contact the blog owner before submitting your article in case they have any questions or revisions they need to make.
Benefits of Guest Posting for Writers
Guest blogging is a great way for bloggers to gain exposure and build relationships with other bloggers. It also allows writers to share their expertise and write about interesting topics. By writing guest posts, bloggers can attract new readers, network with other bloggers, and potentially receive compensation for their work. In addition, guest posting allows writers to learn from experienced bloggers and develop their writing skills.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us with any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices regarding your personal information.
Our Policy in Summary:
- We try to ascertain that the information you read on our website is correct and verified. However, none of the writers, guest authors, administrators, editors, or anyone else connected with this website, in any way whatsoever can be responsible for your use of the information contained in or linked to these web pages.
- We assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The information contained in this website is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, or timeliness.
- This website contains other authors’ work which the copyright owner has not specifically authorized. We have cited their work or added references at the end of each article in APA 7th edition format.
- We use a Plagiarism checker to ensure no content is plagiarized or published without citation. Our website uses copyrighted work for purposes such as commentary, criticism, and teaching the readers about a certain topic. We exercise our right to “Fair Use” under the “Fair Use” Act.
- As a Canva Licensed User, we use Canva for all our featured images and adhere to their terms and conditions under Subscription Service Agreement and Free Media Agreement.
- Apart from Canva Licensed Content, we also use Wikipedia and Wikimedia content licensed under a free license, such as the GFDL and/or an acceptable Creative Commons license, or released into the public domain.
Guest Post Opportunities for Bloggers & Writers